The Twisted Forums: Random Disscussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wait....what?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentLaws
SilentLaws

Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

This could be interesting,I'm going to make a list later,but for now I'd like to see which games you like and dislike.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JSRFtube
Watt
Admin
Watt

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 pm

In no apparent order, this list was made hastily.....
Best:
Disgaea DS
LOZ:Oot
Fallout 3 *im a dick*
WarioWare: Touched *lulz*
COD:WAW

Worst:
Superman 64 *same reason as everyone*
Tetris *i just suck, it's a personal reason*
Scary maze game *look it up, my mouth was full of soda at the time*
Dragonball Z: Burst Limit *way too short....it only went into the cell saga*
every single aquaman game *obvious reasons*
Back to top Go down
https://twisted-forums.darkbb.com
aquamaster9
aquamaster9

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:20 am

Like:

1)(N64)The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Playing it since 98' (Owned the Golden cartridge))
2)(N64)Perfect Dark (Perfect Agent)
3)(GBC)Pokemon Gold (Wanna battle a master?)
4)(Sega CD)Sonic CD (Sonic Boom!)
5)Genesis)Mortal Kombat (Unlocking Reptile without cheats is a breeze)

Dislike:

1)(GCN)Sonic Adventure DX (Return of bullshit)
2)(PSX)Oddworld (Because I said so)
3)(Genesis) The Terminator (4 Levels do not satisfy and the Sega Cd version have FMV)
4)(N64) Kirby and the Crystal Shards (The glitches made me cry)
5)(Arcade) Crazy Taxi (The little kids that nag you on how to play drive you crazy and you just want them to be in the game so you can hit them because you played the game before they were even born and they think they are better at getting the old lady from the seaport to the mall)

There you have it, my detailed list lol!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/aquamaster9  www.myspace.com/luistheaquam
SilentLaws
SilentLaws

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 pm

In no order in particular

Best:

Goldeneye 007:This is one shooter game I remember playing and it was fun,the missions were sometimes difficult but the multiplayer was awesome.

Perfect Dark:Like Goldeneye,this is another cool fps game.Although this game takes place in a more futuristic area.Multiplayer kicks ass too,if I remember correctly you could also send bots to seek out your enemies.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2:If you're into fighting games I recommend this game,it's very fun and has a pretty big character selection.

Shenmue:This game has a lot of variety.It's like an adventure/rpg/fighting game.There's lots of places to explore,tons of people to talk to and many things you can do.The story is pretty good as well.

Jet Set Radio Future:This game is awesome and you can do many things in it.Skate,Tag graffiti,run into cops,battle your rivals and so on.Not only that but the graphics are unique and the soundtrack is sweet.

Worst:

Back To The Future:This game sucks,plain and simple.

Superman 64:Holy shit this game is awful,there's about 4 or 5 ring courses,and in between each you have to do stupid shit like carry around cars and use super breath to blow away tornadoes.Another problem is the punching,Superman's punches are ridiculous.

Karate Kid:Terrible,absolutely terrible.

Action 52:Basic,boring and awful.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:I hate this game,it's too difficult
Back to top Go down
aquamaster9
aquamaster9

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:02 pm

SilentLaws wrote:
In no order in particular

Best:

Goldeneye 007:This is one shooter game I remember playing and it was fun,the missions were sometimes difficult but the multiplayer was awesome.

Perfect Dark:Like Goldeneye,this is another cool fps game.Although this game takes place in a more futuristic area.Multiplayer kicks ass too,if I remember correctly you could also send bots to seek out your enemies.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2:If you're into fighting games I recommend this game,it's very fun and has a pretty big character selection.

Shenmue:This game has a lot of variety.It's like an adventure/rpg/fighting game.There's lots of places to explore,tons of people to talk to and many things you can do.The story is pretty good as well.

Jet Set Radio Future:This game is awesome and you can do many things in it.Skate,Tag graffiti,run into cops,battle your rivals and so on.Not only that but the graphics are unique and the soundtrack is sweet.

Worst:

Back To The Future:This game sucks,plain and simple.

Superman 64:Holy shit this game is awful,there's about 4 or 5 ring courses,and in between each you have to do stupid shit like carry around cars and use super breath to blow away tornadoes.Another problem is the punching,Superman's punches are ridiculous.

Karate Kid:Terrible,absolutely terrible.

Action 52:Basic,boring and awful.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:I hate this game,it's too difficult
OMG! Action 52 is a joke...more like Bullshit 52 times lol
Back to top Go down
SilentLaws
SilentLaws

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 pm

lol pretty much

52 shitty games in 1!WOO!!!
Back to top Go down
aquamaster9
aquamaster9

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 pm

SilentLaws wrote:
lol pretty much

52 shitty games in 1!WOO!!!
Yep
Back to top Go down
Watt
Admin
Watt

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 am

...................WTF!?
Back to top Go down
SilentLaws
SilentLaws

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Captain Watt wrote:
...................WTF!?
wut?Action 52 has 52 games in it,all games are like little shitty mini games and some games are ripped off of other games.
Back to top Go down
Watt
Admin
Watt

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm

SilentLaws wrote:
Captain Watt wrote:
...................WTF!?
wut?Action 52 has 52 games in it,all games are like little shitty mini games and some games are ripped off of other games.
sounds gay *remembers low quality channel 11 comercial* awww.....gay.......
Back to top Go down
SilentLaws
SilentLaws

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Worst Games Ever List(Updated)

ET Extra Terrestrial(Atari 2600)-There are pits at the edge of every screen and as soon as you get out of the hole you fell into,you fall into it yet again.FBI agents and other people will steal stuff from you and drag you off course which is also very frustrating.It's even worse when you use the speed boost to get away and then you fall into another hole.Overall this game is awful.

Superman 64(N64)[Same Reasons As Before]

Big Rigs:Over the road racing(PC)-This game might be decent but there's one major flaw that make's this game laughably bad.You can pass through ANYTHING!That's right you can go through buildings,up mountain ranges and on grass.I don't even think your opponent moves from the start line either.

Cheetahmen 2:I heard about Cheetahmen from Action 52 and I had no idea a sequel existed.Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try it out,big mistake.You can't duck,the jumping is terrible and enemies don't appear unless you're close enough to them.Sometimes you can even die from jumping off a block.

Action 52(NES & Genesis)[This game still sucks]

Yeah,don't play these games,but now that I told you not to you're going to try to aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Yoyo
Admin
Yoyo

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:45 pm

SilentLaws wrote:
Worst Games Ever List(Updated)

ET Extra Terrestrial(Atari 2600)-There are pits at the edge of every screen and as soon as you get out of the hole you fell into,you fall into it yet again.FBI agents and other people will steal stuff from you and drag you off course which is also very frustrating.It's even worse when you use the speed boost to get away and then you fall into another hole.Overall this game is awful.

Superman 64(N64)[Same Reasons As Before]

Big Rigs:Over the road racing(PC)-This game might be decent but there's one major flaw that make's this game laughably bad.You can pass through ANYTHING!That's right you can go through buildings,up mountain ranges and on grass.I don't even think your opponent moves from the start line either.

Cheetahmen 2:I heard about Cheetahmen from Action 52 and I had no idea a sequel existed.Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try it out,big mistake.You can't duck,the jumping is terrible and enemies don't appear unless you're close enough to them.Sometimes you can even die from jumping off a block.

Action 52(NES & Genesis)[This game still sucks]

Yeah,don't play these games,but now that I told you not to you're going to try to aren't you?

YOU'RE WINNER!

Anyway, don't forget there's no cops and the fact you can go up mountains with no problems and go infinently in reverse but you have to go to a complete stop to go foward.

Best:

JSRF
JGR
Burnout Paradise
Fallout 3
MC: LA

Worst:
Import Tuner Challange
Amerca's Army: True Soldiers
Airblade

That's all I can think of for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played   Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Best/Worst Video Games you've played
Page 1 of 1